About SERVPRO of Azusa / Covina
Thomas & Morgan Brunjes
Owners of SERVPRO of Azusa / Covina
With a rich history that includes the Rubel Castle and the legendary Route 66 in our service area, we appreciate the same diverse culture and heritage that defines the residents and businesses of Azusa and Covina. We see each opportunity to help with mitigation, remediation, reconstruction, cleaning, or restoration as a way that we can make the communities we live in better. Our owners Thomas & Morgan Brunjes have helped each member of the team to continually grow and excel in the restoration industry to provide our customers with knowledgeable and confident recovery solutions.
With our service area boxed in between the fast-paced exchanges of interstates 210 and 10, our already densely populated region sees many travelers every day as well. Our bustling commercial districts that have sprouted up along these interstates and in Azusa, Irwindale, and Covina require a fast response to emergencies to capitalize on this traffic. Our SERVPRO team stays ready for all disasters and emergencies threatening homes or businesses throughout our area 24/7, arriving with the full measure of our recovery and mitigation equipment to get your property back to pre-loss conditions quickly.
Though we are ready for the damaging effects of water, fire, mold, storms, floods, biohazards, and other disastrous threats, this is not the only service and support that we provide our area. As a family owned and operated restoration team, our community is very important to the entire staff. We try to give back to our communities and its people through our involvement with local organizations, non-profits, fundraisers, youth programs, and our partnership with the Red Cross for disaster relief.
Like the citrus groves that had made the area famous in the past, we seek to plant deep roots throughout the Los Angeles County to continue to be the name that home and business owners trust when disaster strikes.
Insurance and Payment Information
For a stress free claims process, SERVPRO works with your insurance to help manage the insurance process and paperwork.
- AMRT - Applied Microbial Remediation Technician
- ASD - Applied Structural Drying Technician
- ECTP - Employee Certification Training Program
- FSRT - Fire & Smoke Damage Restoration Technician
- IICRC Certified Firm
- OCT - Odor Control Technician
- RRRP - Lead-Based Paint Activities and Renovation
- WRT - Water Damage Restoration Technician
- Applied Structural Drying (ASD) Certification
- Applied Thermography Certification
- Azusa Chamber of Commerce
- Carpet Cleaning Technician (CCT)
- Contents Processing and Handling
- Contractors State License, State of California
- Covina Chamber of Commerce
- Crawford Contractor Connection
- Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) Certification Toxic Substances
- Fire and Smoke Damage Restoration Certification (SRT)
- Institute of Inspection Cleaning and Restoration Certification - IICRC
- Lead-Based Paint Activities and Renovation Certification (RRRP)
- Mold Remediation
- Subrogation Certification
- Water Damage Restoration (WDR) Certified